Skip to content

General

27 results found

1. Need to check out Payments, Register Tickets and Repair tickets on the same checkout.

Need to check out Payments, Register Tickets and Repair tickets on the same checkout ... this currently does not allow me to roll over to your system in live mode because it is too combersome for my employees to first (In this order only :( ..... ) make a Register ticket, checkout and write down that total for further addition to the Repair ticket you now have to make and checkout, then add this total tot the last tickets total, copy that total down for use in adding to the next Payment Ticket that has to be created for a…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Employee Scheduling

I would like CellSmart POS to have the ability to input employees' schedule. It would be great also if employees have the ability to request days off, input their schedule availability request, etc. like RQ4.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Currently our main focus is to make sure we provide our customers with the most robust point of sale on the market. There are many services that can provide you an employee scheduling system and we hope to integrate with them in the future.

3. Please have different pricing for new activations and upgrades.

I am a Boost Mobile dealer. Frequently, we have promos that are for new activations only. There should be two different pricing methods so that a customer who purchases a phone with a new phone number or ported number gets the phone at one price and a current Boost customer who purchases a phone as an upgrade gets it at another price. Using the "Payment Method - Boost Rebate" may easily lead to employee errors as they may enter the wrong amount to deduct, give a rebate to a phone that is not eligible, give a rebate to an upgrade.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Just like any other POS System, I need to be able to change a method payment from Cash to Credit or to Dedit at any time.

As an Owner, I am requesting the ability to be able to change the method of paymnet if an employee makes a mistake. In other words, if lets say I, take a payment and accidently pressed cash instead of credit or debit, as a Manager or Owner I should be able to fix it at the end of day or weeks not an employee. Even if its Epay!
    Blocking me from fixing this forces me to manualy write or typei t in another software defeating the purpose of using one smart software.
    Falero Comm/West Allis, Wi

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Make the cash register breakdown automatically include the cash float for easier closing procedures.

How it works now is very inefficient.

It should work as follows.

Total sales + starting cash float counted down together = deposit amount - starting cash float.

Example :

If you have a starting till of $250 and on that day did $686.99 in cash transactions, your drawer total should be $936.99.

You would proceed to close the register and count money. Total system count for cash should be $686.99, plus total system count of cash float $250.00, to equal 936.99.

You will count ALL money in the drawer. The system is adding $250 to the float and $686.99…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. repair and acccessories on one ticket

when a reapir is complete a customer sometimes wants to purchase other items. you should be able to ring everything up on one ticket.

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  8 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →