- Click on admin tools from the menu bar at the top.
- Click on the pointer under the settings icon from the icon menu.
- From the drop down setting list, click on light settings.
- Under the green light settings section set the green light amount in the box under the green light amount box.
- Set the number of days the store is open during a calendar month.
The Software automatically divides this amount in a daily projection of the cost, make sure you have all your expenses detailed. To add a new expense type in the expense name and the amount for the added expense.
Made using CellSmart POS Version 3.0.1 by Author A.G Published on 05/21 /2015